Saturday 3 October 2015

Yoruba Actress Boasts About Her Fashion Store, Says It’s Worth N80m

Popular Nollywood actress Liz Anjorin has claimed that her fashion store is worth N80m.


Lizzy-Anjorin-3-600x575


 



Liz said this in a recent interview with The Punch, the Yoruba movie star disclosed that she was surprised to hear rumours that she has gone broke.


To further buttress her point, the actress revealed that she currently drives three exotic cars that include a Range Evoque, Chrysler and Xterra Jeep and also plans to buy her fourth automobile.


READ ALSO: 10 Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS)


In her words, “I have three solid cars. I drive an Envogue, a Chrysler and an Xterra. I am even about buying the fourth car. How would anybody think I am broke? I am almost tempted to curse all those peddling this rumour about me. They are just crazy people.


‘I don’t have a paraga shop. I don’t know where they got the story from. Of all the actresses that have clothing business, just three dresses from my shop would just be equal to the amount they spent on their shops. My shop is worth well over N80m.


‘Can any paraga seller afford the things I wear? I don’t want to brag but people should respect themselves,’ she asked rhetorically.



The post Yoruba Actress Boasts About Her Fashion Store, Says It’s Worth N80m appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.



Yoruba Actress Boasts About Her Fashion Store, Says It’s Worth N80m

No comments:

Post a Comment