Friday 2 October 2015

PHOTOS: Bride Severely Beaten Up On Her Own Wedding Day

A woman was beaten up on her own wedding day, while trying to stop a brawl between her family members in Mountain Ash, South Wales, UK.


It was the perfect day for Leissa Williams, 49, until she became involved in a fight between and was given two black eyes by her niece Shileen Cotter, 22.


bride beaten

It was the perfect day for Leissa Williams and her new husband Brian



The young woman is said to kicking up a row throughout the evening, she was drinking, shouting, smashing bottles on a wall and arguing with various members of the family and youngsters.


READ ALSO: Groom And Guests Arrested, Bride Hospitalized On Wedding Night


But when her aunt Leissa threatened to phone the police Shileen went crazy, she immediately attacked the newlewed. She repeatedly punched her in the face, then grabbed her hair and slammed into a heavy wooden door.


bride beaten up1

But when her aunt Leissa threatened to phone the police Shileen went crazy



Moreover, when she bumped into a teenage girl standing outside eating a kebab, she hit her in the mouth and stab her in the eye with a fork. Ms Cotter was eventually stopped by several wedding guests.


Recalling the events of that day Mrs Williams said: “I was in my wedding dress and Shileen just lunged at me like a lunatic. Someone had to pull her off me. 


2D00DA6600000578-0-image-a-13_1443800298919

I was in my wedding dress and Shileen just lunged at me like a lunatic



My wedding dress was ripped to bits and I had two black eyes, a big egg lump and horrible scrams all down my face. The day after my wedding I had to go to the police station to have shots taken of my injuries before we went on our mini honeymoon.


READ ALSO: Groom Tried To Kill Himself After Saw Bride For 1st Time


 It was not the start to married life I’d imagined. To think she is still walking around freely when she attacked me so savagely and ruined the best day of my life too is outrageous.”



Cotter was given a 16-week suspended jail sentence, 200 hours unpaid community work and ordered to pay her two victims compensation after she admitted two assault charges.


The post PHOTOS: Bride Severely Beaten Up On Her Own Wedding Day appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.



PHOTOS: Bride Severely Beaten Up On Her Own Wedding Day

No comments:

Post a Comment