Saturday 3 October 2015

Why I Did Not Marry The Father Of My Children – Nollywood Actress

Fast rising Nollywood actress, Adunni Adewale, popularly known as Adunni Ade, is never tired of showing off her rich cultural heritage.



Adunni Ade

Adunni Ade



The actress, who is born of a Nigerian father and an American mother, in a recent interview with Ladun, disclosed why she lived with her baby daddy without walking down the knot and why she is still a single mum.


READ ALSO: Omawumi & Daughter Go Green&White For #NigeriaAt55


Adunni Ade said: “I have said this, it’s not something I want to hide, it’s a part of me and I don’t think there’s any need to lie, or make myself look good or whatever, but I have never been married. I was with my ex, Michael Boyd, who is my children’s father for eight years, and things did not work out and I just let it go and that has been three years ago.”


The light-skinned actress further disclosed that she is a sucker of love and that is why it takes her time before she gets into any relationship.


Adunni

Adunni’s children



READ ALSO: PHOTOS: Ini Edo Opens Multi Million Naira Lounge


Adunni continued: “I’m a sucker for love, I love hard, that is why I take my time before diving into any relationship with the person I will love. I will do whatever I can in a relationship to make it work because I just don’t get involved with people anyhow. If the chemistry or connection is not there, then you would never find me there. But in my heart, if I feel like I have a connection with that person, I’d try and take it as far as I can and if I know it’s not going to work, I’d end it quick. But I am a big fan of love, Love is good. There is still some love out there even though people try to deny and say there is no more love; there is still love.”


On her source of motivation, Adunni disclosed that her two children inspire a lot. She added that there is nothing shameful about being a single mother and ready to face whatever music the society attaches to it.


The post Why I Did Not Marry The Father Of My Children – Nollywood Actress appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.



Why I Did Not Marry The Father Of My Children – Nollywood Actress

No comments:

Post a Comment