“Arise, Oh Compatriots” – Nigerians inside and outside the country express their love and respect towards their motherland. A lot of wise and heartwarming words have been said today during the celebration of the 55th Independence Day.
Naij.com collected the most touching Tweets and quotes said by true patriots.
The former Minister of Education Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerian socio-economic and political observer Japheth Omojuwa and many others posted their kind words on Twitter.
I’ll answer when She calls My name. For the sake of this Land I will not rest says the Lord! #HappyIndependenceDay #NigeriaAt55 #GloryDays
— Oby Ezekwesili (@obyezeks) October 1, 2015
For Nigeria’s sake I will not hold my peace. For the sake of this Land I will not rest says the Lord. #NigeriaAt55 #DoubleGrace #Glory — Oby Ezekwesili (@obyezeks) October 1, 2015
This Google doodle is really smart. The Eagle, River Niger, River Benue, The Confluence, the fertile land #Nigeria55 pic.twitter.com/qoLjsXywrh
— JJ. Omojuwa (@Omojuwa) October 1, 2015
I think of green and I think of my land, my earth and my home. @dmerije #NIGERIAat55 http://t.co/48110DWEzs — Live Life (@Its_Hoe_K) October 1, 2015
If My people called by My Name will humble themselves, seek me & Pray Then I will hear from heaven & heal their land ~2Chro7:14 #NigeriaAt55
— The Word Of God (@RCCGworldwide) October 1, 2015
My people. My culture. My food. My country. My Nigeria. 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬 #NigeriaAt55 pic.twitter.com/sy5p2DeJi2 — Auntie Lola (@NigerianQueen34) October 1, 2015
Happy Independence Day to all Nigerians all over the world. #NigeriaAt55
— Aso Rock Villa (@TheGreenVilla) October 1, 2015
Always so proud to be Nigerian, no matter what. To the most lit group of people in the world #AriseOCompatriots #NigeriaAt55 — Adébùsọ́lá (@busolabiran_) September 30, 2015
Happy independence day to the most brilliant and humane people on the face of the earth – Nigeria.God bless. #happyindependence #Nigeriaat55
— Zoé Chinaka (@ZoeChinaka) September 30, 2015
My Nigeria My everything. Nigeria shall be great again. Happy anniversary people #wepushtillwesucceed #Nigerianandproud #NigeriaAt55 — sept 29 my birthday (@DD_eval) October 1, 2015
By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall. Independence day is a good time to think who we’re and how we got here. God bless our #NigeriaAt55
— Godswill Onwunata (@ask4cego) October 1, 2015
Consider your own place in the universal oneness of which we are all a part, from which we all arise and to which we all return.#NigeriaAt55 — IG: @djokaymegamixer (@djokaymegamixer) October 1, 2015
“THE LABOURS OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN”… I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA, I BELIEVE IN A GREAT NATION… #NigeriaAt55
— U.M. Adim (@Missutchay) October 1, 2015
Nigeria’s Independence Day theme song 🇳🇬 pic.twitter.com/rCKT1sM8Ef — Nigeria’s Finest™ (@DMV_Drummerboyy) September 30, 2015
Check out Naij.com video about 10 reasons to be proud Nigerian:
The post Nigeria At 55: Inspirational Quotes About Our Motherland appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.
Nigeria At 55: Inspirational Quotes About Our Motherland
No comments:
Post a Comment